YOUR BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DASHBOARD
Measurement is the foundation for controlling the implementation of any initiative, not just business improvement or Lean Six Sigma. When the right elements are measured, leaders of the initiative are able to monitor and control and direct progress in the direction they desire.
Topics covered in this fairly short but comprehensive book include these:
- Measurement as a control mechanism
- How to determine primary and secondary measures of importance
- What measures are important at what levels in an organisation
- Designing your dashboard
- Assembling your dashboard
George Lee Sye's 47 years of working experience, and extensive knowledge as an entrepreneur and business leader come to the fore as he presents a simple HOW TO for business improvement leaders who are committed to succeeding with their business improvement initiative.
This is the 4th book in this series which is now being used around the world by BI professionals in every industry.
WHO THIS BOOK IS FOR
The book provides enormous value to:
- Business improvement leaders
- Line managers and process owners
- Lean Six Sigma practitioners (Black Belts and Green Belts and Master Black Belts)
- Business owners