Is your life chaotic? Are you stuck in overwhelm mode? Are you hungry for advice on how to have the life you dream of?
In Get Remarkably Organised, award-winning entrepreneur, bestselling author and speaker Lorraine Murphy shares her inspiring lessons with you to show that by being organised you can break your goals down into actionable steps, be laser focused, GSD (Get Sh*t Done) and give yourself space to think about what your future might look like.
Includes advice on:
- Getting proactive about being organised
- Decluttering and getting the basics right
- The importance of planning in achieving your goals
- Setting up a routine and developing great habits
- Dealing with distractions so you can stay focused
- Overcoming procrastination
- Blending the career/home life balance
- Knowing when to outsource
- Staying on track, even with kids in the picture
'I literally could not put Lorraine's book down . . . The way Lorraine writes is so personable and relatable, and you feel immediately like you've got a friend on your side guiding you through. I know, like me, you'll find this remarkably life changing. Enjoy!' Bestselling Author Sally Obermeder
©2018, 2020 Lorraine Murphy (P)2020 Hachette Australia