NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • From the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Untethered Soul comes the astonishing true-life story about what happens when you just let go.
• A thriving spiritual community on over six hundred acres of pristine forest and meadows in Florida
• A cutting-edge software package that transformed the medical practice management industry
• A billion-dollar public company whose achievements are archived in the Smithsonian Institution
• A book that became a New York Times bestseller and an Oprah favorite
• A massive raid by the FBI that would lead to unfounded accusations by the U.S. government
How could all of this spring from a man who had decided to live alone in the middle of the woods, let go of himself, and embrace a life of solitude?
Michael A. Singer, author of The Untethered Soul, tells the extraordinary story of what happened when, after a deep spiritual awakening, he decided to let go of his personal preferences and simply let life call the shots. As Singer takes you on this great experiment and journey into life’s perfection, the events that transpire will both challenge your deepest assumptions about life and inspire you to look at your own life in a radically different way.
This book was wonderful. I’m so grateful he shared his story. I cannot explain how much this book resonated and has changed my perception of life. I will recommend this book to everyone for the rest of my life.
Truly one of the most inspiring and hopeful books to read!!
I have literally read hundreds of books and rarely take the time to leave reviews but this book has forever left an imprint on my life. It is truly a hopeful and inspiring work and I highly recommend you read it and embrace it with an open heart!!!
The narrator makes the book unlistenable. I would recommend buying the book instead. I’ve tried multiple times over many months to listen to it all the way through and I can’t get past even a quarter of it.