With two of the Five compromised, I had no choice but to go on the offensive. Hiding out — even if I was pretty much in plain sight these days — in the tiny corner of peace we’d carved for ourselves in the Pacific Northwest was no longer an option.
But the person or persons responsible for dragging me away from the life I’d fought to build, to protect? Well, they would regret every moment that I had to divert my attention toward them and away from what I truly wanted. They would regret forcing me to once again become the cold-hearted, sociopathic, genetically constructed magical abomination they’d bred and trained me to be.
The Collective was already done.
I’d destroyed them more than eight years ago.
But apparently, some of those who’d survived now needed a reminder of their demise.
When it was done, I would walk away with everything that was mine to have and to hold. And what I couldn’t outright destroy? I would absorb or claim for myself.
Because Emma Johnson was stronger than Amp5 had ever been.
Endings and Empathy is the sixth and final book in the Amplifier Series, which is set in the same universe as the Dowser, Oracle, Reconstructionist, Archivist, and Misfits of the Adept Universe series.
· The Amplifier Protocol (Amplifier 0)
· Close to Home (Amplifier 0.5) (bundled with A0)
· Demons and DNA (Amplifier 1)
· Bonds and Broken Dreams (Amplifier 2)
· Mystics and Mental Blocks (Amplifier 3)
· Idols and Enemies (Amplifier 4)
· The Music Box (Amplifier 4.5) (bundled with A4)
· Instincts and Impostors (Amplifier 5)
· Recon Mission: Bee (Amplifier 5.5)
· Endings and Empathy (Amplifier 6)
Ending’s and Empathy
Long time coming but full closure received.
What a perfect ending
Emma has come so far from the beginning. Thank you for the ride. So feel the need to read the whole amplifier series again!🙂