This world is not ours alone. We share it with the Cuetiachtli, the Children of the Gods. The Goddess Flidais has charged the kindred of our world, the Faie, with defending us from her vindictive sister, Cailleach, whose determination to take the place of Flidais would have devastating consequences should she succeed.
This world is not alone. It is one of six; each cared for by their own deity and kindred, and linked only by the vortexes, which can only be crossed by those with mixed blood: the descendants of kindred and native species.
Exploratory teams of these descendants are to be sent to the other worlds in efforts to find Cailleach’s Stronghold, but travelling through the vortexes is a perilous undertaking, as two blissfully unaware geology students are about to discover. Progress in the search for Cailleach’s Stronghold is slow, and Faie legionaries flock to defend Alba and the rest of the world from the threat of Cailleach, but with frustrations rising and time starting to run out, the overlying worry is very serious: it may not be enough.
(1) Wolves and War - (2) Conflict and Courage - (3) Homage and Honour - (4) Dragons and Destiny - (5) Valour and Victory - (6) Ambition and Alavidha - (7) Paws and Planets - (8) Tales and Tails
(1) Journey and Jeopardy - (2) Gossamer and Grass - (3) Flames and Freedom
(1) Rascals and Renegades - (2) Outlaws and Overlords - (3) Sparkles and Sphinxes (forthcoming)
(1) Ephemeral Boundary - (2) Enduring Barrier - (3) Eternal Bulwark
(1) Vampyre Crypt - (2) Faie Castle - (3) Surtr Chasm - (4) Demon Citadel
SAMMY THE CAT
(1) Cat in Charge - (2) Cat at Christmas - (3) Dog not in Charge