This world is not ours alone. We share it with the Cuetiachtli, the Children of the Gods. The Faie are the kindred charged with our protection by the Goddess Flidais from her sister, Cailleach, whose determination to take the place of Flidais would have devastating consequences should she succeed.
This world is not alone. It is one of six; each cared for by their own deity and kindred, and linked only by the vortexes, which can only be crossed by those with mixed blood: the descendants of kindred and native species.
From his castle in the Scottish Highlands, the king of the Faie must act sure and fast to find Cailleach’s stronghold and protect the planet, but with Faie children all over the world dreaming of Auld Lang Syne, and the Kobold and Spriggan relentlessly pursuing the desires of Goddess Cailleach, there are those who fear that things will never be the same again.
(1) Wolves and War - (2) Conflict and Courage - (3) Homage and Honour - (4) Dragons and Destiny - (5) Valour and Victory - (6) Ambition and Alavidha - (7) Paws and Planets - (8) Tales and Tails
(1) Journey and Jeopardy - (2) Gossamer and Grass - (3) Flames and Freedom
(1) Rascals and Renegades - (2) Outlaws and Overlords - (3) Sparkles and Sphinxes (forthcoming)
(1) Ephemeral Boundary - (2) Enduring Barrier - (3) Eternal Bulwark
(1) Vampyre Crypt - (2) Faie Castle - (3) Surtr Chasm - (4) Demon Citadel (forthcoming)
SAMMY THE CAT
(1) Cat in Charge - (2) Cat at Christmas - (3) Dog not in Charge