Do you love decorating... rearranging the furniture... accenting the colors... and making an old room look entirely new?
Would you love to do it as a career... but don't know how? If so, then you've found the right book!
There are a lot of people out there that need to sell their homes, but can't. People won't buy their homes because they're not staged to sell. They're too cluttered and personalized.
When someone is looking to buy a home, they want to see themselves living in that house. Not the current owners.
The seller may love the way their house is set up, but it can hold back their sale.
They may even try to spruce it up a bit, but many just don't understand the basic principles of making a room look warm and inviting.
Therefore, they are willing to pay others to do it for them.
And voila! That's where you come in to put your decorating skills to good use as a home stager!
You're always looking for ways to make your home look better. So why not get paid to do it for someone else?
You don't have to be certified to do it. You just need to love turning messy rooms into stunning homes.
Sometimes all it takes is moving the furniture around. Other times you may have to de-clutter the room and give it a complete make over.
But it all boils down to this: You get paid to do something you love!
Because who doesn't enjoy turning a mess into a masterpiece?
The great thing is that you can either do it as a full-time career...Or just on the side, bringing in some extra cash.
And there's always a demand - despite the state of the housing market...Because people still need to sell their homes!
Many people would love to start a business as a Home Stager, but just don't know how. It seems too daunting. But it doesn't have to be. You just have to know how to get started.
- Home Staging Basics…Get on your feet faster and start making money sooner!
- Home Staging Guides…Make any room into something that will sell.
- Getting Your Business Started...Spend less time working on your "business" and more time on homes!
- Dealing With Clients...Have great testimonials that will boost your portfolio and your business.
- And a lot more!
This is a complete guide to staging homes and is written in simple, understandable language so that you can easily learn all there is to know about having a Home Staging business for love and profit.
- Home Staging 101: Know what to expect and how to start off on the right foot!
- Home Staging In Your Area: Know your market and blast onto the scene with roaring success.
- Dealing With The Business: These Step-by-step instructions will get you started faster with less headaches.
- Marketing Secrets: Hit your market with power with these simple marketing strategies...
- Repeat Business: Easy steps that most amateurs skip that will get you more money with less clients.
- Your Portfolio: Get more clients and more money with these amazing portfolio tips!
- Working With Clients: Get the most deals and have the most success with a wide range of people.
- Your Service Agreement: Work knowing you're protected, free from any legal trouble, and able to do your best.
- Difficult Homes: Succeed in any situation, and turn every lemon into delicious lemonade.
- How To Handle A Home That Doesn't Sell... Come out unscathed and undeterred - pushing forward without taking the fall.
- The Exterior: Simple tips that will set the stage for the rest of the house.
- Beautiful Kitchens: Turn this huge selling point into a deal-maker!
- How To Handle Living Rooms... Positioning your center piece to sell.
- Tackling Bed Rooms: Learn how to avoid losing buyers with these simple steps.
- Sprucing Up Bathrooms: Turn these diamonds in the rough into beautiful gems that will make any house shine
- Plus much, MUCH MORE!
It contains everything you need to know to help you start an amazing home staging business and make money faster than you ever thought possible.