What are my start-up costs? How much will my store make? Should I sell online? How can I compete with larger stores?
If you've ever considered owning a store but don't know where to start, The Everything Guide to Starting and Running a Retail Store is perfect for you. This resource will help you recognize the importance of an independent retail store in community life and the opportunities it offers for a rewarding lifestyle.
This comprehensive guide shows you how to:
• Spot and capitalize on small retailer trends
• Conduct your own market analysis
• Research and select the most appropriate retailing software
• Run your business day to day
• Attract customers with effective advertising
• Make the leap to online selling
This helpful handbook offers practical advice on retail store planning and management with valuable guidelines and real-world examples that can make the difference between your store's success and failure. This guide provides all the tools you need to run a store that your customers--and you--will enjoy for many years to come!