The best-selling and top-rated photography ebook since 2012 gives you four innovations no other book offers:
1. FREE VIDEO TRAINING. Private links to over 14 HOURS of online video training integrated into the book's content. You can watch the video directly on your color ebook reader, visit links on your computer, or scan a QR code on your smartphone. Travel around the world with Tony & Chelsea as they teach you photographic techniques hands-on.
2. CLASSROOM-STYLE TEACHER AND PEER HELP. After buying the book, you get access to the private “Stunning Digital Photography Readers” group on Facebook where you can ask the author questions and post pictures for feedback from the authors and other readers. It's like being able to raise your hand in class and ask a question!
3. NEVER OUTDATED. This book is regularly updated with new content (including additional videos) that existing owners receive for free. As new photography trends emerge and new camera equipment and lenses are released, you'll see them described in the book immediately.
4. HANDS-ON PRACTICES. Complete the practices at the end of every chapter to get the real world experience you need.
In this book, Tony Northrup (award-winning author of more than 30 how-to books and a professional portrait, wildlife, and landscape photographer) teaches the art and science of creating stunning pictures. First, beginner photographers will master:
• Shutter speed
• Depth-of-field (blurring the background)
• Natural light
• Troubleshooting blurry, dark, and bad pictures
• Pet photography
• Wildlife photography (mammals, birds, insects, fish, and more)
• Sunrises and sunsets
• Forests, waterfalls, and rivers
• Night photography
• Raw files
• Macro/close-up photography
Advanced photographers can skip forward to learn the pro's secrets for:
• Posing men and women. including corrective posing (checklists provided)
• Portraits (candid, casual, formal, and underwater)
• Remotely triggering flashes
• Using bounce flash and flash modifiers
• Taking group photos
• Using studio lighting on any budget
• Building a temporary or permanent studio at home
• Shooting your first wedding
• High speed photography
• Location scouting/finding the best spots and times
• Planning shoots around the sun and moon
• Star trails (via long exposure and image stacking)
• Light painting
• Eliminating noise
• Focus stacking for infinite depth-of-field
• Underwater photography
• Getting close to wildlife
• Using electronic shutter triggers
Customer ReviewsSee All
Excellent read found this full of useful info that I had not learned. Look forward to buying more books from selection when I can.
I'm beginner and I learned so many skills from this book! I also love those video in this book which help me a lot!