- 17,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
For foodies who like to keep things quick & easy, they'll love Jamie's most straightforward cookbook yet - with every recipe using ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS.
INCLUDES ALL THE RECIPES AND MORE FROM JAMIE'S CHANNEL 4 SERIES QUICK & EASY FOOD
'This is Oliver's best book in years' The Sunday Times
With just FIVE ingredients that have maximum flavour and minimum fuss, you'll be cooking exciting food that's ready in less than 30 minutes . . .
· ITALIAN SEARED BEEF. Thinly sliced strips of rump steak: golden and blushing in the middle, with pesto, spicy rocket, pine nuts and creamy layers of Parmesan.
· AUBERGINE PENNE ARRABBIATA. A beautiful, super spicy Italian dish that's perfect for midweek. Aubergine quarters cooked in red chilli, garlic and tomatoes over penne pasta.
· TASTY WARM LENTIL SALAD. A delicious simple and healthy winter salad of tenderstem broccoli and lentils, with a chilli kick and a lemon and anchovy dressing.
· COMFORTING SAUSAGE BAKE. A hearty and warming meal perfect for winter nights: sweet tomatoes, rosemary focaccia and juicy sausages, creamy white beans, all baked in the oven with garlic.
· PLUM TARTE TARTIN. An easy - but delicious - dinner party dessert made in less than 30 minutes: plums, golden puff pastry, Christmassy cinnamon, sweet maple syrup and vanilla ice cream.
'Our favourite new recipe book . . . Simple suppers from the nation's favourite chef' Sainsbury's Magazine
'Jamie Oliver returns with the second series, focussing on easy family-centric cooking . . . he's stripped back to basics and all the better for it.' The Sunday Telegraph
Wonderful, easy and helpful cooking. When can we get it in german?