- 17,99 €
Beschreibung des Verlags
JAMIE OLIVER IS BACK WITH OVER 100 BRILLIANTLY EASY, FLAVOUR-PACKED AND ACCESSIBLE VEG RECIPES
Includes ALL the recipes from Jamie's Channel 4 series MEAT FREE MEALS
Whether it's embracing a meat-free day or two each week, living a vegetarian lifestyle, or just wanting to try some brilliant new flavour combinations, this book ticks all the boxes.
Discover simple but inventive veg dishes including:
· ALLOTMENT COTTAGE PIE with root veg, porcini mushrooms, marmite & crispy rosemary
· STICKY ONION TART with sweet garlic, fresh thyme & buttery puff pastry
· CAULIFLOWER CHEESE PIZZA with an oozy melty cheesey white sauce & a super crispy crust
· ROASTED TOMATO RISOTTO with fennel, crispy thyme, garlic, vermouth & parmesan
· AUBERGINE LASAGNE with sweet tomato sauce and a cheese & almond crunch
With chapters on Soups & Sarnies, Brunch, Pies Parcels & Bakes, Curries & Stews, Salads, Burgers & Fritters, Pasta, Rice & Noodles, and Traybakes there's something tasty for every occasion.
Jamie's recipes will leave you feeling full, satisfied and happy - and not missing meat from your plate.
GUARDIAN COOKBOOKS OF THE YEAR
'Brilliant' Mail on Sunday
'There's something for everyone' Daily Telegraph
'Dishes are vibrant and full of flavour and this book is all about making them affordable and easy' Independent
'Jamie makes vegetarian cooking easy, fun and accessible with recipes that can be whipped up after a long day at work. There are bags of flavour in every one - and they're all family-friendly' Good Food