- 18,99 €
Descripción de la editorial
“ My research shows we are heading into a major shake-out in business that will determine the leaders for decades to come. This will REQUIRE creative marketing and positionin, and there is no better source than Dan Kennedy on this topic. His book No B.S. Guide to Trust-Based marketing is rich with vital insights.” -Harry S. Dent, Jr., author, The Great Crash Ahead
Trust Between Consumers and Businesses is Gone
Here's How to Fix It
Internationally recognized “millionaire maker,” Dan S. Kennedy, joined by entrepreneur and financial consultant, Matt Zagula, show you how to break down the barriers caused by the “trust no one” mantra invading every customer’s mind today.
They deliver an eye-opening look at the core of all business—trust, and teach you the secrets to gaining it, keeping it, and using it to build competitive differentiation, create price elasticity, attract more affluent clients, and inspire referrals. You'll get the essential strategies required to build trust in an understandably untrusting world, and in turn, attract both business and profits.
• 8 ways to demonstrate trustworthiness to prospective clients
• The #1 secret desire of today’s untrusting prospects—how to understand it, respond to it, and use it to transform marketing, prospecting, and presentations
• How to avoid dumb mistakes that scream “salesman” to prospects
• Why “Where can I find clients?” is the wrong question. The right question is: How can I construct a business persona and life so that clients seek me out, with trust in place in advance?
• How to keep products, services and prospects away from the avalanche of competitive and confusing information online
• The incorrect assumption that trust is built by imparting information and knowledge and a breakthrough technique to replace this mistake