- 54,99 €
Description de l’éditeur
The 737 Handbook is an interactive technical guide for pilots which provides quick reference for sim or interview preparation from initial type rating to command upgrade. The book has been specially designed for iBooks and features interactive schematics, photos and videos with unique content.
The information is sorted in different levels from most essential information on the page to in-depth information in pop-up windows. This enables you to choose the way you want to learn. Should you require quick reference you can go through the main text in the chapter. Should you however wish to explore the systems more in-depth you can do so by opening different pop-up windows and text, studying schematics and glossaries. Download the sample and try it yourself!
• 304 pages divided into 22 chapters
• Videos of different engine malfunctions
• Videos of flap, spoiler and aileron operation
• Videos of TCAS RA and EGPWS warnings, Autoland, VNAV take-off, Go-around plus many more
• FMC simulator with CPDLC and ACARS
• Full and interactive flight deck mock-up
• Fully Interactive schematics including Electrical, Fuel and Air Systems
• Other fully interactive schematics include: Reverse Thrust, Alternate Flaps, Standby Rudder, PTU, Lights, Display, Units, Flap Failures, Zone Temperature Control, NPS, Engine Fire Protection, Cabin Altitude with simulation of Rapid Decompression
• Photo galleries
• System review
Really interesting content with videos. A lot of added content compared to basic documentation from boeing. Definitely helps when carrying out a type rating and provides better knowledge on the systems.
Thorough and carefully thought out publication
Here is a complete technical publication carefully thought out, where you’ll find out all necessary useful informations on the different aircraft systems. There are many well illustrated schematics, pictures and videos which will also help you to familiarize yourself with all types of operations, from the walk-around to the AUTOLAND. This publication is distinguished by its playful side, and it goes beyond the other commercially available books on certain fields.
Personally, coming from the B737 classic, this book helped a lot to assimilate NG differences.
I highly recommend it!