Understanding Kaizen, when to use Kaizen, and performing end to end Kaizen project has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to perform Kaizen project, exercise, or event on your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to perform Kaizen project, exercise, or event on your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to identify wastes, achieve cost savings, cost reductions, and cost leadership in your company?
If the anwer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand Kaizen, know when to use Kaizen, perform end to end Kaizen projects, and achieve the cost reductions you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "Continuous Lean improvements is possible only when you know, appreciate, and perform Kaizen on your business processes and value streams"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know what is Kaizen.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the need for Kaizen.
- Know the different classifications of Kaizen.
- Know the different types of Kaizen activities.
- Know and understand when you can use Kaizen.
- Know and understand what is the Kaizen Suggestion System, and the Kaizen Circle.
- Know what it means to have a Kaizen Mindset, and a Kaizen Culture.
- Know how to execute end to end Kaizen project or event, covering all the necessary stages.
- Check out one case study example that will help you easily get used to the Kaizen project or event exercise.
- And know all these in the least number of words possible – to help you lean your processes and achieve cost reductions faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to perform Kaizen events or projects on your process and achieve overall cost effectiveness.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!