Struggling to escape a self-destructive path? Learn what it takes to stop in your tracks and turn your life around.
Want to break the pattern of negative self-talk? Desperate to overcome crippling behaviors? Looking to rewire the way you respond to everyday challenges? Certified Substance Abuse Counselor and creator of Experiential Engagement Therapy™ JF Benoist has over 20 years of experience guiding those grappling with addiction, mental health, and relationship issues. Now he shares how to transform destructive core beliefs into positive daily practices to help you thrive.
Addicted to the Monkey Mind is a practical manual that explains how to fix broken patterns and shape the existence you desire. Following the journeys of two highly relatable characters and the people around them, you’ll learn invaluable lessons from real hurdles that will spark your unique road to healing. And by understanding how you’ve been programmed into automatically defaulting to pessimistic and defeatist habits, you’ll empower yourself to shatter mental chains and improve your quality of life exponentially.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- Ways to adjust your unconscious beliefs and access your authentic identity to become fully empowered
- How emotions are the highest form of intelligence that you can control for your own benefit
- Using the Observing Mind to move past debilitating self-judgments and shape positive narratives
- Methods to snap the bonds of shame so you can design your own guidance system
- Personal examples, proven practices to alter gut reactions, and much, much more!
If you like straightforward exercises, sympathetic guides, and essential skillsets, then you’ll love JF Benoist’s innovative and powerful resource.
Buy Addicted to the Monkey Mind to jump off the emotional merry-go-round today!