In a culture that promotes isolation and autonomy, this book reveals life-changing methods for creating healthy relationships and authentic community. Readers learn to apply New Testament principles that capture the essence of Jesus' teachings about effectively caring, serving, and loving one another.
Beginning with God's simple command to "Love one another," this book shows how to:
* develop deep, genuine friendships
* model to others a relationship with Jesus
* create meaningful interaction with strangers
* avoid the pitfalls of judging others
* show people love, acceptance, kindness, and respect
Complete with discussion questions, this book is appropriate for both individuals and church groups. It is a must for all Christians who wish to practice being the church rather than merely attending one.