Are you intrigued by the fact that life sometimes throws you out of gear with a smack - and it always seems to happen suddenly, out of nowhere? Does this ring true whether or not everything has been working relatively well for you in the past as far as your professional and personal life is concerned? When this happens, you are left wondering what happened all of a sudden; you wonder what you could have done differently to avoid the pain. You will be surprised by what you are about to read in this book. You already have what it takes to win in today's world. You will learn ways to unleash that power within you.
This book will give you insight into a variety of areas that are important to leading a meaningful life. The information covered in this book holds more relevance in present times as we are living in an increasingly complex world nowadays. You will find useful how and why tips on Creativity and Critical Thinking, Health and Wellness, Job Hunting and Careers, Family and Relationships, Retirement Planning, Communication and Influencing, along with Philanthropy and Giving. These tips are data driven and based on latest brain science research.
Here are some powerful concepts that you will learn from this book:
• Why is it imperative to read and learn more about how to stay healthy than to rely completely on a doctor? And how can you minimize major health issues?
• Improve your level of thinking rapidly and take sound decisions in life most of the time.
• Learn these simple tips for a phenomenal career in order to grow much faster within your company.
• Why do we gain a better understanding of the importance of health, family, finances, etc., only after suffering a major setback in these areas?
• Develop these core habits and see your relationships dramatically improve.
• Why we cannot influence an individual sometimes with our viewpoint even though what we say holds immense value and makes perfect sense?
• Why do some people start having major health issues after retirement and what can you do to prevent this from happening to you?
• Why giving back to the society does not always mean doing so monetarily.
These are powerful tips with long-lasting benefits. Read about a few concepts and put them into immediate practice. Once you master them, keep moving to another set of tips and so on. Within a few months, you will see your life taking a big leap towards a "Better Life." And that is a promise.