The Ravage legacy continues ... GET IT ... READ IT ... LOVE IT ... ~MissM
Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author Ryan Michele brings you the next generation of the Ravage motorcycle club filled with action, passion and family.
Family loyalty above all.
Cooper Cruz knows what it means to be surrounded and bound by family.
Loyalty, brotherhood, and protection are all learned, earned, and respected by him and the Ravage Motorcycle Club family he grew up in. At the same, he's a man, having fun and living the life he has always envisioned, until a trip to Florida spins his world on his axis.
Bristyl Daniels knows what it means to be smothered and bound by family.
Bonds run deep with her father and all the members of the Sinister Sons Motorcycle Club she has grown up in. But now she's all woman and wishes they would see she isn't a little girl anymore. Then one phone call gives her a chance meeting with a biker like no other. One she can't get off her mind.
When her favorite band comes to play at a motorcycle rally in her hometown, Bristyl decides it's worth the risk to sneak off for a little fun. When a situation gets heated, Cooper and the Ravage MC step in, setting off a chain of events, both good and bad in both their lives.
As the dust settles, Bristyl will have to come to some very hard decisions. Meanwhile, Cooper knows exactly what he wants and now needs to convince his woman it’s worth the risk.
** Bound by Family (Bound #1) (Ravage MC #6) is a standalone full-length novel. **
Ravage Motorcycle Club Official Reading Order:
1. Ravage Me (Cruz & Princess)
2. Seduce Me (GT & Casey)
3. Consume Me (Tug & Blaze)
4. Inflame Me (Rhys & Tanner) (Dagger & Mearna)
5. Captivate Me (Buzz & Bella) (Breaker & Shaina)
6. Bound by Family (Cooper & Bristyl) (Bound #1)
7. Bound by Desire (Deke & Rylie) (Bound #2)
8. Bound by Vengeance (Ryker & Austyn) (Bound #3)
9. Bound by Affliction (Green & Leah) (Bound #4)
10. Bound by Destiny (Jacks & Emery & Micah) (Bound #5)
11. Bound by Wreckage (Nox & Carsyn) (Bound #6)
12. Connected in Pain (Crow & Rylynn #1) (Rebellion #1)
13. Fueled in Fire (Crow & Rylynn #2) (Rebellion #2)
14. Sealed in Strength (Crow & Rylynn #3) (Rebellion #3)
15. Connected in Code (Wrong Way & Hayden) (Rebellion #4)
16. Bound by Consequences (Micah & Ensley #1) (Bound #7)
17. Bound by Redemption (Micah & Ensley #2) (Bound #8)
18. Bound by Fate (Dryerson & Katie) (Bound #9) (Coming Soon)
Companion Reads in the Ravage MC Family:
Ride with Me
Ravage MC Final Epilogue (Located at the end of Captivate Me)
Bound by family (Ravage mc)
By Ryan Michelle
This is a book with a lot of twists and turns but a really good read!
Ravage MC #7 Bound by Family
I read the original Ravage series and really enjoyed it. This is the second generation of Ravage and starts with little Cooper Cruz who is now all grown up.
This series deals with the kids/youngsters that were in the original series. It’s interesting to see where the author takes the story as we are all invested in what these characters are doing now.
Cooper Cruz has grown up in Ravage and is enjoying his life.
He goes to Florida for a biker event and meets Bristyl who is the daughter of Sinister Sons president. Of course she neglects to mention this to Cooper after he decides to explore a relationship with Bristyl. This causes all types of complications and situations that no one saw coming.
This was a good start to the new series. I look forward to reading the next book.
Bound by family
This was awful . I found the story to be subpar. It wasn’t at all enjoyable and life is stressful enough. I read to reduce stress, to add something in my life that makes me happy. I honestly wish I could have the time back that I wasted on this.