Cinema Scandinavia is an English-language cinema journal for films from the Scandinavian and Nordic countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Furthermore, daily news information is posted on our website and social media.
This is the fourth issue of Cinema Scandinavia, and is a special issue on the use of landscape in cinema.
The articles included in this issue are:
- Trollhunter: Transnationalism Through the Senses
- Nature, a Character in Lars von Trier’s Works
- The Mountain
- Eurocentrism and Moral Issues in the Work of Susanne Bier
- The Landscape and Mindscape of Insomnia
- The Use of Landscape in ‘A Swedish Love Story’ and ‘A Report on the Party and the Guests’
- What’s in There?
- Views of the Icelandic Landscape
PDF and printed copies of the publication can be found at www.cinemascandinavia.com