New! "Disneyland Secrets Gold!" Notescast for iBooks - Over 110 secrets with more than 100 colorful photos
You'll experience all of Disneyland Park in an all new way as you discover one new secret after another in Main Street, U.S.A., Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and more!
Complete with over 100 colorful photos, you'll discover...
- How to get V.I.P. seating for two right behind the engine on the E.P. Ripley
- How to get V.I.P. seating in the beautiful Lilly Belle railcar
- Where to find the actual park bench Walt Disney sat upon when he first dreamed of Disneyland
- Where to find Walt Disney's baby photo
- Which Disney executive was born at Disneyland
- The story behind Trader Sam on the Jungle Cruise
- What's so different about City Hall
- Where to find the second secret pet cemetery at the Haunted Mansion
- Where to find the original models of Sleeping Beauty Castle, Splash Mountain and all of Disneyland
- Where to find Walt Disney's window. And it's not on Main Street, U.S.A.!
- How to get your very own Mark Twain Riverboat Pilot's Certificate
- Where to spot abandoned remnants of the old "Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland" attraction
- Where to find a huge pile of thousands of horseshoes
- How to make lighting flash on Snow White's Scary Adventure
- The story behind the basketball court inside the Matterhorn
- And so much more!
Arranged as a fun tour, the Disneyland Secrets Gold! Notescast was written to be installed to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad and used as a personal guide throughout Disneyland for an entire day's worth of magical discovery and adventure.
If you're a Disneyland aficionado or been to the park many times, then perhaps these secrets are already familiar to you. But if you're new to Disneyland, then you'll enjoy experiencing Disneyland in an exciting new way as you tour for hours on end.
- Over 110 Disneyland Park Secrets
- Over 100 Colorful Photos
- No Internet or Wi-Fi access required
- Works everywhere in Disneyland Park or wherever you go!
Note: This Notescast does not contain information for Disney California Adventure.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Nice review of Disneyland. Great for the Disney newbie.
Small oops, Small World was reconstructed in Disneyland in 1966 not 1960 as indicated in this ebook.
I was expecting the book to be 223 complete pages about Disneyland. Instead half the book is advertising their iPhone app. Total waste of $3. A refund would be appreciated.
No mind blending "secrets" are revealed here
I could write a more entertaining guide to Disneyland secrets! In fact, I think I will!! Everything in this book I already knew about... Waste of $3