A basic manual that explains dividend stocks for the novice investor in clear, non-technical language. The author explains how to start investing for income in simple steps, and lays out the “why” as well as the “how” without getting bogged down in unnecessary details or using obscure jargon. The result is a big picture of the many ways to invest for dividend income, and the pros and cons of each one.
This book answers the beginning dividend investor’s questions, including:
• Why dividend investment is becoming more popular
• How to search for dividend stocks
• How to buy dividend stocks
• Step by step guidance for finding and investing in dividend reinvestment plans (DRIPs)
• Whether real estate investment trusts (REITs) are still viable in today’s market
Quick and easy to read, and packed full of useful information, this book decodes the mystery of dividend investing and shows why many investors are viewing it as one way to find stability in an unstable market.