Join Chula, a 9-year-old Sheltie, as she travels from California to France.
This lively and often funny adventure finds Chula sniffing around the boulangeries, lavender fields, and big outdoor markets of Provence. In Paris, she trots across the Seine, stands on her hind legs in awe of the Eiffel Tower, and attends opening night at a gallery.
Through vivid color photographs and Chula's unique perspective, you'll experience Paris and Provence in a delightful new way.
· A fun read with a dog's eye view of France
· More than 150 color photographs of Paris and Provence
· Anecdotes on French life and info on everything from cheeses to the Eiffel Tower
· Helpful Afterword on pet travel and online Extras on travel in France, dog fun, and downloads
· 4 bonus videos (available online). Visit markets of Provence, experience 3,000 sheep on the run, admire the sparkling Eiffel Tower, and take a glorious walk with Chula through Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.