Identifying wastes, eliminating wastes, and achieving cost reductions has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to reduce wastes from your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to reduce wastes from your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to achieve cost savings, cost reductions, and cost leadership in your company?
If the anwer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you identify wastes, eliminate wastes, and achieve the cost reductions you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "Identification of wastes is the first step towards going lean in any business"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know the eight types of wastes in detail.
- Know the examples of each of the eight wastes.
- Know the causes behind each of the eight wastes types.
- Know the possible solutions to reduce each of the eight wastes types from your processes.
- Try out two activities that will help you easily get used to identification and elimination of wastes.
- And know all these in the least number of words possible – to help you lean your processes and achieve cost reductions faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to identify, and eliminate wastes from your process and achieve overall cost effectiveness.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!