Understanding Process Capability for Six Sigma, knowing how to calculate Process Capability, selecting the right Process Capability metrics, and understanding the differences between them has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to calculate Process Capability of your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to calculate Process Capability of your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to identify the right Process Capability metrics to accurately measure the reductions in process variations and defects, and increase in process capabilities in your company?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand the process to calculate the Process Capability, understand the various critical measures of Process Capability and achieve the process improvements you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "For process improvements to be considered successful, you need to be able to correctly calculate the Process Capability of the AS-IS and TO-BE processes, and this is possible only when you have the right knowledge on the various metrics to calculate the Process Capability, and know how to measure them"
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know, understand and appreciate what is Process Capability.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the Performance Standards and its possible elements like CTQ, Target, Specification Limits, Control Limits, Unit, Defect, Defectives, and Defect Opportunity in detail.
- Know and understand the difference between Defect, Defectives, and Defect Opportunity.
- Know and understand the various Defect Metrics like Percent Defectives, Parts per Million, Total Opportunities, Defects per Unit, Defects per Opportunity, Defects per Million Units, Defects per Million Opportunities, Yield, and Throughput Yield in detail.
- Know and understand the sub elements of Variability i.e. Range, Inter Quartile Range, Variance, and Standard Deviation
- Know and understand the Method to calculate Process Capability for processes that have Defects using the Z-Score metric.
- Know and understand the Method to calculate Process Capability for processes with Variation using Specification and Control Limits including Standard Deviation and Mean.
- Know and understand critical capability metrics, the Process Capability and Capability Index.
- Know and understand the Short term and Long term Sigma, and the concept of Sigma Shift.
- And know all these and much more in the least number of words possible – to help you improve your processes and reduce process variations faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to learn Process Capability for Six Sigma and achieve overall improvements in your processes, services, and products.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!