Become Emotionally Smarter with a Practical Approach!
Emotional intelligence has been a buzzword in the personal growth industry and in high-level corporate recruitment strategies since 1995, when Daniel Goleman used the term for his book title and topic. As we would say today, his use of it “went viral” immediately, in the world of business and mental health in particular.
Often abbreviated as “EQ”, emotional intelligence is the personal ability you have to recognize and label your own emotions and feelings, and to use this information to steer your thinking and behavior in the desired direction. Whether you are looking to climb the career ladder with ease, thrive during social events or simply feel more at peace with yourself, a well-developed EQ is absolutely critical.
During the course of this book, we will take a look at the current knowledge surrounding the subject, as well as how you can vastly improve your own emotional intelligence with a series of simple, practical exercises.
You will learn about:
- How to observe and analyze your emotions at any given moment.
- How to connect more easily with people and build strong and lasting relationships.
- How your body reacts to your various emotional states.
- How to release unwanted and potentially destructive emotions.
- “Thought traps” and how to deal with them.
- Mindfulness and its role in developing EQ.
- How to improve your EQ in everyday environments.
- How having a higher emotional intelligence will benefit your life.
Download now, and start improving your EQ today!
I believe this is a great book for anyone trying to be more mindful & aware of their feelings and emotions. It truly gives you a better sense of how you can manage (react or act) upon the feelings or emotions at any given situation/event. The book in itself is a very easy read, and anyone who does read it will have their mind open just a little bit more!
Read this book in one sitting and just by reading it, it has brought me peace and acceptance. “We are not our thoughts. We are not our emotions. If we can learn to experience them in this way then we are free.”
Really Good Informative Short Read
Highly recommend this book if you want to just collect a little bit of knowledge on EQ in short period of time instead of reading 200-300 page book. Short read packed with lots of great info!