It's just another day. Having just been accepted into Vault 111, you spend the morning with your family going about your daily routine. That is until alarms blare out, signalling a nuclear attack. You and your family sprint towards the Vault along with everyone else in the neighborhood just as a bomb explodes nearby. After surviving the blast, you are lowered into the Vault and enter cryosleep. Two hundred years pass and you awake to a world ravaged by nuclear war. You are the Sole Survivor and what awaits you is a mystery as you set out to conquer the Wasteland.
Our guide will be a complete companion while you journey through the wilds of Fallout 4. You can find a plethora of information including the following:
- A start to finish walkthrough with every area in between covered.
- Combat details, SPECIAL explanation and general gameplay information.
- VATS And You!: Getting to know your PIPBOY.
- All faction quests explained including the consequences of favoring one over the others.
- Information on Settlements and items for construction.
- Bobblehead locations, collectibles and full Trophy/Achievement guide.
- Settlement Guide complete with how to set up and manage settlements, what perks are beneficial etc.
- Companion chapter detailing each companion character, where to acquire them and the pros/cons of each.
- A detailed Character Creation guide fully examining the best builds and what each perk does.
- Automatron and Wasteland Workshop DLC information provided, including a full walkthrough for Automatron.
- A complete walkthrough of the "Far Harbor" DLC complete with information on every side quest.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Not what you'd expect...
This guide has next to no images. It is simply paragraph after paragraph describing each quest along the main faction story lines. No extra quest guides, and almost not collectible guides either; the only exception being it writes out the locations of each bobble head. Overall disappointed, especially since it only gives me the guide to the main missions I've already completed by the day it has come out! (Dec 16th)
I wanted to get a guide for the stats and some of the collection quests, but this was just stupid. The entire stats section is 100% bias, even going as far as to "suggest" how you should build and develop your character. I wanted a guide book, not for someone to tell me their opinions.
I bought this thinking it was the companion to the official guide. I was like ok, this will be cool on my ipad. No such luck. This guide is the worst 10 bucks I've ever spent. I thought I was getting the whole package, with pictures, enemies, stats, the whole bit. I got what you could read online for free.