Welcome to our comprehensive strategy guide for Pokémon: Sword and Shield, the latest entries in the Pokémon video game franchise. Our guide also incorporates all the DLC, including the currently-released Isle of Armor (and in the future, it will cover the Crown Tundra).
In Sword and Shield, you explore the Galar region, based on the United Kingdom, alongside rivals Hop, Bede and Marnie, with the aim to dethrone the Pokémon League Champion.
The games introduce several new features such as Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing, functions that increase size and change forms of certain Pokémon; the Wild Area, a large open world with free camera movement; and raids with co-op battling. They also reintroduce features previously seen in Sun and Moon and Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, such as regional variants and roaming Pokémon depicted in the overworld.
- A Complete Walkthrough of the Isle of Armor.
- Details of all 16 new Wild Areas, including Pokémon encounter rates.
- All the new Max Raid Dens: Locations and Featured Pokémon.
- Images and Locations of All 150 of the Missing Diglett.
- The Isle of Armor Pokédex (featuring 100 Returning Pokémon).
- Recipes for the Cram-o-matic.
- A Full Walkthrough featuring Pokémon encounter rates.
- All Gym Encounters and Strategies.
- New Items: Mints & Natures Explained.
- Post Game content including Champion Cup.
- Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing.
- The Galar Region Pokédex (featuring 400 Pokemon).
Customer ReviewsSee All
A Pokemon book
A Pokemon fan like me looked up “Pokemon tips and tricks” and this was the only thing that popped up that was interesting. I guess I wanted a Pokédex but also this is like the best one I can find so for what it is worth it is a decent book.
Isle of Armor
When is isle of armor content coming out? Good book
PS: Error on page 1408: Please replace “Honedge” with “Doublade”
This is not the official guide to the game. Buyer beware