Finally, a feng shui book that replaces non-sense with common sense! You don’t need to be a professional designer or a feng shui expert in order to have a beautiful, comfortable home. Feng Shui That Makes Sense takes you step-by-step through the process of using feng shui principles to easily create a home that will please your eye, relax your body, inspire your mind, and lift your spirit.
This book will help you:
* Easily create a home of beauty, harmony, and comfort
* Learn basic feng shui principles that work every time in every space
* Improve the look and feel of any room in your home
* Discover the origins of popular feng shui myths and misunderstandings
* Enhance the areas of your home relating to Love, Money, Health, Family, and more
* Apply feng shui principles to your landscape and garden
* Integrate nature and natural materials into your living space
* Clear your home of unwanted energy
* Create a home that nurtures and inspires you physically, mentally, and spiritually
* Understand how and why your environment affects you the way it does
Customer ReviewsSee All
Common sense not Make-Believe!
Cathleen sets the record straight on just what Feng Shui is all about and where it came from. By dispelling the misguided ideas of buying special items that will bring good luck or fortune and fame she brings the reader an understanding about common sense principles to transform your work or living spaces into peaceful, nourishing and inviting places to live in.
Simply a breath of fresh air for those who would like to utilize Feng Shiu but have always been detracted by it's complexity and often distorted views other practitioners give towards Feng Shui.
Best Feng Shui Book I've Ever Read
I've read numerous books on feng shui, and this is BY FAR the best one out there. It is straight forward and honest, and a refreshing change from all the hocus pocus nonsense that prevails in most feng shui books. If you only purchase one book on feng shui, make it this one. You'll learn a lot and enjoy the process as you do so. Highly recommended!