Just, 20% of the words in a language make up to 80% of the conversations we face in our daily life. You'll have a solid base and the ability to keep improving and developing yourself. This method is suitable for everyone from frequent travelers to first timers, as well as language students and enthusiasts.
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier teach you how to talk Arabic, as it is:
* Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
* Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
* Simple explanations and plenty of examples and exercises
* Supported by Pictures, two colors texts
* A grammar reference sections
* an effective guide teaches you everything you need to know about Arabic culture.
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The book includes everything you need for the Beginner's level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice, and English - Arabic - English dictionary.
This book will teach you the basics of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA), which is the modernization of the Classical Arabic structures, as well as additions from the main dialects spoken all over the Arab world.
- The book is supported by audio lessons on its website and Facebook page.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Regarding " How to Speak Arabic"
I love the thought that was put into this book; it's really helpful on the cultural aspects and every day use. Regrettably I, like many others, am unable to learn a new language without hearing the pronunciation.
How to talk Arabic
First, better English usage would have titled the book 'How to speak Arabic' but since this an Arabic language tutorage, it's not a big deal...
The topics covered are right on point as to common everyday situations. It is a good introduction for beginners.