Are you spending more resources making the same boring, flawed knife?
You have made your first knife, a few maybe, but you still feel like you could improve and expand your skills.
You have joined all forums, scoured the internet for material, but still find yourself a little bit short on information?
Are your knives losing their edge after sharpening them a few times? Are small details of imperfection in your blades bothering you? Do you want to never make those imperfect blades again?
I, Wes Sander, will share with you powerful techniques to take your bladesmithing skills to the next level
In this book you will learn about:
• The most cost-effective way to make a knife
• The secrets of making a Damascus knife in just 9 steps
• How you can make your first sword, in just 17 steps, start to finish
• The secrets of Japanese blade making
• A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering
• The #1 high-performance steel that you should use to make knives
• Lost wax casting, an important technique that is rarely included in smithing books
• 10 essential tools that you need to have when bladesmithing
• 1 blade sharpening tip, to help you create the perfect edge
• How to build a simple but effective forge
• Metallurgical insights into different knife/sword making steels
Are you frustrated with the scientific, archaic and cryptic language of higher level bladesmithing authors?
This book has been designed to have simple language so that it is easy to grasp even the most complex concepts. The assorted collection of techniques can help you add a unique touch to your creations.
Here are answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: What is this book about?
A: This book is an intermediate guide on forging knives and swords.
Q: Who should read this book?
A: If you are interested in making knives and swords of any kind, you would want to read this book. Anyone looking to learn various unique bladesmithing techniques and improve their craft should also read this book.
Q: Do I need to have tools before I read this book?
A: Only the barest minimum are required. The rest you can make or acquire along your journey. The book even has a step-by-step guide to make your own forge, so you don't need to start out with one.
Q: What am I going to learn in this book?
A: As the title suggests, the main focus of the book is to help you make knives and swords. I also teach you to forge Damascus, as well as several topics like Japanese bladesmithing and lost wax casting, techniques that most bladesmithing books do not touch.
More than anything, what this book can do for you is to actually guide you throughout every step of every process that is included, simple or complex.
You can learn and improve as a bladesmith by expanding your smithing knowledge base and skill set, with this guide to help you.
Every day that you make knives without improving your skills is another day that you miss out on making a knife that you could really cherish.
Take action and buy this book now!