Powerful bladesmithing techniques for beginner, intermediate, and advanced knife makers
Do you want to make your first knife but don't know where to start?
Does your pride in your bladesmithing skills motivate you to take them to the next level?
Are you constantly inspired by popular bladesmithing TV shows, and want to improve and compare to the master bladesmiths present on them?
I, Wes Sander will share the secrets of creating knives and swords that are easy to make yet strong and sharp.
Note: This book has 3 manuscripts in 1 book
Book 1: Bladesmithing: A Definitive Guide Towards Bladesmithing Mastery (Beginner's Guide)
Book 2: Intermediate Guide to Bladesmithing: Make Knives, Swords, and Forge Damascus (Intermediate Guide)
Book 3: Advanced Guide to Bladesmithing: Forge Pattern Welded Damascus Swords, Japanese Blades, and Make Sword Scabbards (Advanced Guide)
In this book you will discover:
• The most cost-effective method to make your first knife
• How you can make your first sword, in just 17 steps, start to finish
• The 10 step method to forging a pattern welded Damascus sword
• 4 techniques that will 'reveal' the end grain texture of your Damascus knife
• How to forge, assemble, heat treat, and polish a Japanese sword
• The secret temperature to correctly temper your Japanese blade
• The #1 high-performance steel that you should use to make knives
• How to build a simple but effective forge
• A simple technique, used by master bladesmiths, that will prevent your blade from shattering, even if it's your first time making a knife
• The #1 solution you should use while acid etching your knife
• How to set up a good working shop, without breaking the bank with expensive machinery
Here are the answers to some questions you might have about this book:
Q: What is this book about?
A: This book is a 3-in-1 guide on how to start bladesmithing with the barest of tools, then taking your skills to the next level with the intermediate guide, and then forging advanced level blades using the advanced guide.
Q: What kind of techniques will I get to learn in this book?
A: In Book 1, I teach how to start bladesmithing from scratch and how to make knives in just 10 steps.
In Book 2, you are taught more advanced topics like how to make a sword, how to forge Damascus knives, Japanese bladesmithing and lost wax casting.
In Book 3, you will get to learn advanced bladesmithing techniques like stainless steel forging, Japanese bladesmithing, pattern welded Damascus forging, etching Damascus steel and more.
Q: Do I need to have tools before I read this book?
A: Only the bare minimum are required. The rest you can make or acquire along your journey. The book even has a step-by-step guide to making your own forge, so you don't need to start out with one.
The number of ideas you can realize for your knives is directly related to your understanding of various bladesmithing techniques and the characteristics of different materials.
Every day that you delay is another day that you stagnate in your growth as a bladesmith.
Take action and buy this book now!