She never realized until she lost him that he was the only man she’d ever love.
Katy and Steven were the loves of each other’s lives until a tragedy and the fallout of Steven’s injuries drove the couple apart.
They share a son, but Katy and Steven have moved on with their lives, dating other people, and neither has seen the other in five long years. But when Steven comes knocking on Katy’s parents’ door after learning she’s back in town, Katy is forced to face her estranged husband and the love that broke her heart, and his intentions regarding their all-but-over marriage are soon made very clear.
The only problem is that as simple as it would be for them to walk away, seeing just what it means to move on and start a new life may not be as easy as they once thought.
Did you miss the other books in this big family romance series? Start with the worldwide bestseller THE FORGOTTEN CHILD translated in German & French, coming soon to Portuguese, Spanish & Chinese.
THE OUTSIDER SERIES (The Friessen Legacy)
• The Forgotten Child
• A Baby And a Wedding (Short Story FREE)
• Fallen Hero
• The Search (Short Story FREE)
• The Awakening
• Overdue (Short Story FREE)
• The Unexpected Storm
• The Wedding
The Friessens: A New Beginning
• The Deadline (Andy and Laura)
• The Price to Love (Neil and Candy)
• A Different Kind of Love (Brad and Emily)
• A Vow of Love, A Friessen Family Christmas
• The Reunion
• The Bloodline (Andy & Laura)
• The Promise (Diana & Jed)
• The Business Plan (Neil & Candy)
• The Decision (Brad & Emily)
• First Love (Katy)
• Family First
• Leave the Light On
• In the Moment
• In the Family: A Friessen Family Christmas
• In the Silence
• In the Stars
• In the Charm
• Unexpected Consequences
• It Was Always You
• The First Time I Saw You
• Welcome to My Arms
• I’ll Always Love You
• A Reason to Breathe
• You Are My Everything
Customer ReviewsSee All
It Was Always You
Great catching up with Steven and Katie. I always hoped they could work it out. They had to go through a few obstacles to find their way back but I do believe love prevails once again.