Martha and Arthur have a wonderful time,
spending their lives in a world of rhyme.
The gentle dragons are on a quest
to always improve and be their best.
Discovering nature is their latest ambition,
so please come join them on their mission.
In this book, our adventurous dragon friends fly out into the countryside on a quest to immerse themselves in nature. They discover adorable insects, birds, and animals, and express each experience by way of a cute little rhyme to help us all learn and remember the creature they have encountered.
Features of this kids’ picture book:
• Martha and Arthur are super-cute, friendly, dragons.
• The mole is way cuter than the one that tears up your lawn...
• The illustrations cover every page and are big, bold, brightly colored, and simply adorable!
• The text is large and accessible.
• Simple, easy-to-read, rhyme is used throughout - not only is this fun for you and your child; there is a wealth of study supporting the educational benefits of this for early learning. (Way too much to list here.)
• The content is suitable for reading to babies, preschool, and kindergarten children.
• The book has been reviewed, approved, and praised by a professional child psychologist and several primary school teachers, each with over 20 years of experience.
• This book is part of a series of Martha and Arthur educational works, which have been crafted to teach basic early learning skills to children and can be read in any order.
• Whether you are looking for bedtime stories or books that can help you to entertain and educate your child during the daytime, the Martha and Arthur series is here to help!
Please take advantage of the introductory price and treat your child today!