Painting boats with watercolor can be exciting and challenging.
Discover how to: -
- simplify drawing boats.
- harness the energy in the water.
- use the character of wharves and jetties where boats are found.
- use the figurative element for scale.
- exploit the energy of your brush mark.
- use the variety of subject matter under the painting boats umbrella.
- create exciting compositions from nautical subjects.
- paint a still-life using boating accessories.
There really is something for everyone in the world of painting boats.
A new inspiring volume in this series of “Painting With Ev Hales” series that will not disappoint, with over 130 images and clear instructive text.