Point-And-Shoot Fundamentals: An Interactive Introduction To Compact & Enthusiast Camera Photography is an textbook for written specifically for the Point-And-Shoot (PAS) photographer. The book uses an interactive multitouch approach - including 3D models, animations, videos, diagrams, graphs, charts, photographs, calculators, reference materials, and glossary - to teach and explain numerous concepts such as:
- The benefits of Enthusiast and PAS cameras
- Learning all the features, parts, and interfaces of your compact camera
- Preparing the camera to shoot photographs and videos using the appropriate file formats (JPEG+RAW), choosing proper aspect ratios, and modifying metering methods
- Examining Standard, Creative, and Scene camera modes for shooting in challenging environments
- In-depth explanation of manual controls by understanding aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Possible additional equipment to consider
- Tips on composition and a variety of photographic techniques
- Storing, organizing, and enhancing all your photos
- options for sharing your photographs with family and friends using a number of desktop and mobile services and applications
Whether you're a new or established photographer, someone interested in photography, or just someone interested in taking better pictures, this textbook will help you learn the basics needed to take beautiful photographs.
This interactive textbook is for the Apple iPad only.