Many people feel that sous vide is just for fancy foods. In Sous Vide Grilling we prove that sous vide can be used with the most basic and fun of cooking methods: Grilling!
Do you want perfectly cooked food but with the flavors of the grill?
Do you want to impress your friends and neighbors at your next BBQ party?
Are you tired of slaving over the grill instead of spending time with your guests?
Then Sous Vide Grilling Is For You!
It's packed with 95 different recipes that combine sous vide and grilling and it has specific chapters on grilling favorites such as kebabs, hamburgers and grilled sandwiches, sausages and hot dogs, salads and classic BBQ dishes. We've taken some of the favorite recipes from our Beginning Sous Vide book and modified them for grilling as well as added about sixty brand new recipes!
Sous vide can do more than just cook traditional foods. It can also be a great time saving device and help make parties and BBQs go more smoothly. It's also fantastic when used on grilled or BBQ'd foods. We will teach you how the sous vide process can be applied to many grilled foods and how to use it to optimize your next BBQ and allow you to spend more time with your friends instead of hovering over the grill.
Sous vide has many benefits over traditional cooking but it can be hard to replace the flavors of the grill. Sous Vide Grilling will show you how to use the best of both worlds to produce great food, save time, and impress your friends and family at your next BBQ party.
Sous Vide Grilling Includes
- A general overview of sous vide cooking
- Ninety-five recipes covering everything from salads and steaks to leg of lamb and pulled pork
- A whole section on how to take advantage of sous vide for your next BBQ party to save time and impress your friends
- Over 400 sous vide time and temperature combinations across 175 cuts of meat and types of fish and vegetables
- The basics of sous vide safety
- Over 20 of our best tips and tricks for grilling and sous vide cooking
- Temperature conversion chart to easily move between Celsius and Fahrenheit so you can cook in either one
- Our Cooking By Thickness charts showing exactly how long a certain type of meat has to be cooked
So grab your apron, lighter and tongs and get started using sous vide with your grilling today!