If you think you’re funny, buy this book!
Whether you dream of becoming a star . . .
A better public speaker . . .
A more effective communicator . . .
A funnier, happier human being . . .
You can learn to leave ‘em laughing!
David Letterman learned to do it. Jay Leno learned to do it. Roseanne Barr learned to do it. So can you!
Now successful stand-up comic Judy Carter—who went from teaching high school to performing in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Tahoe, and on over 45 major TV shows—gives you the same hands-on, step-by-step instruction she’s taught to students in her comedy workshops. She shows you how to do it: create an act, perform it, make money with it, or apply it to everyday life.
• The formulas for creating comedy material
• How to find your own style
• The three steps to putting your act together
• Rehearsal do’s and don’ts
• What to do if you bomb
• Ways to punch up your everyday life with humor