The Definitive Table Busser Training Manual - Gives New Hires A Head Start Before They Begin.
A MUST for - Every Restaurant Manager ( Give to New Employees )
A MUST for - Anyone Wanting to Excel in These Jobs in Any Restaurant! This eBook Prepares You to Succeed On Your Very 1st Shift.
- Practical Training Guide For Anyone Wanting an Entry Level Job In Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Nightclubs etc.
Packed With Insider Knowledge & Tips.
This Prepares You To Be a Professional Busser
- What it Really Takes to Excel
Be Faster, Safer, More Efficient And REALLY Know The Job.
Learn all about: Organization, Circulation Patterns, Clearing A Table etc..
Properly Trained Bussers Are The Glue That Keeps Your Servers Working At Max Capacity.
Bussers Are Invaluable To An Efficiently Running Operation.
Your Support On the Floor For Whatever Needs Doing.
About The Authors:
Scott Young - Bartender | Trainer | Author | Featured Speaker & Video Producer
- 30+ Year Bar Industry Career
- Made Over 800,000 Drinks.
- Taught Seminars in 16 Countries, 27 US States & Every Province in Canada.
- Featured in Over 400 TV & Radio Interviews, Magazines & Newspaper Articles
- Created 25 Training Course DVD's Sold in Over 100 Countries.
- Considered by many to be the pioneer of standardized training for Practical Working Flair Bartending.
- Author of 28 Bar Industry Books, Study Guides & Work-Books
- He is still learning
Harrison Barr - Restaurant & Bar Industry Pro
Harrison started in the Service Industry as a busboy at the age of 15.
He spent the next 30 years in refining his craft in a variety of customer service roles.
- Bar Porter/Bar Back
- Bar Manager
- Promotions Manager
- Operations Manager
- Staff Development Manager
Always seeking to learn and improve, he's a strong believer in gaining knowledge through experience.
He wants people of all types to develop to their full potential.
For this reason, he wrote this book with Scott…
Because you have to start somewhere on your way to greatness.
This is to help you have that starting point.
Good luck to you!