USA BEST BOOKS AWARD and INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
Award Winning Finalist!
"The CoParenting Toolkit will likely become the resource manual for coparents, their attorneys, and mediators… ---Claire N. Barnes, MA, Executive Director, Kids' Turn
"Best I have seen in this kind of book! …more useful and practical information in fewer pages than any other author on this topic. It's actually fun to read." ---Phillip Reedy, MA, Family Court Mediator, former Education Coordinator, California Statewide Office of Family Court Services
This is a real toolkit! A fresh practical approach. A must-have resource for separated and divorced parents, stepparents, and the professionals who work with them. Real life examples, timesaving quizzes, guides, checklists. You will find how to--
• Speed healing with ways to manage hurt and hard feelings.
• Avoid communication disasters and build teamwork.
• Design and adjust the best time-sharing schedule for your child.
• Manage different co-parenting situations and roadblocks.
• Find success with emails, texts, and meetings.
• Use and your strengths for yourself and as a co-parent.
PLUS, successful problem solving, “back-and-forth” options, what kids need you to know, parenting tips, “words to try”, and much more…