There's no place like home for brewing beer. In this book, you learn the secrets of the master brewers--and how you can brew you own beer yourself. Beginners and more experienced homebrewers alike will benefit from the expert tips and fresh ideas in this easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide. With this book, you learn how to:
• Choose among barley, hops, and malts.
• Master the chemistry of homebrewing.
• Take the appropriate cleaning and sanitizing steps.
• Adapt the best recipes to their personal tastes.
• Enter (and win!) beer competitions.
Featuring 100 delicious recipes, this guide is all you need to ferment endless brewing possibilities. Cheers!