If you need to prepare and conduct international business negotiations this book is for you. You will find it particularly helpful if you are using English as a second language or if you are an inexperienced negotiator.
To minimize the challenge of sitting down at the table for inexperienced negotiators, it takes a step-by-step process to negotiation methodology and techniques to provide an easy-to-follow process that will help you to quickly learn to prepare and conduct successful negotiations.
The book includes case studies, useful phrases and sample negotiations to help you prepare and conduct your negotiation. We’ve also added interactive widgets and checklists to help you quickly prepare your negotiation and apply the methodology and techniques to your real negotiations.
In summary, this book is for you if you are:
• Preparing for a new or unfamiliar negotiation situation
• Preparing to negotiate in a new or different cultural environment
• Assigned to work in an international business environment
• Working and sharing information in a multicultural project team
• A non-native speaker of English conducting negotiations in English
• An inexperienced international negotiator