Beatrice Callahan loves lists. Sometimes she even makes a to-do list of things she's already done, just to go check, check, check and feel accomplished. So it's easy to understand why, when her divorce is finally final and her ex is all moved out, Bea takes a cool, close look at her life...and makes a list.
It's not exactly a bucket list.
It's a love list.
Bea loves the outdoors, so she puts visit 10 National Parks on the list.
She loves animals, and on goes get a puppy.
She loves the beach, and she adds take a dream vacation to the list, and decides to do that one first. After all she's been through and all she's lost, she needs time to relax, rest, and reset.
On the first day she arrives in Hilton Head Island, she meets Grant Turner, the man whose house she's renting for her fabulous beach vacation. He's just there to make sure she settles in properly and has enough towels.
But when Bea asks for recommendations around the island, Grant quickly becomes her tour guide and then a friend and then...more than friends.
Bea turns to her lists when things get confusing and her love list morphs once again... Can she add fall in love at age 45 to the list and check it off?
Read the whole Hilton Head Island Clean Romance and Romantic Women's Fiction series from USA Today bestseller Elana Johnson!
1. The Love List - second chance at love, contemporary romance, beach romance, sweet romance, later in life romance
2. The Paradise Plan - second chance at love, opposites attract, sweet romance, beach romance, later in life romance
3. The Seaside Strategy - second chance romance, beach romance, later in life romance, contemporary romance
4. The Beach Blueprint - second chance romance, friends to lovers, later in life romance, office romance, contemporary beach romance
5. The Tropical Ticket - second chance at love, grumpy sunshine, later in life, enemies to lovers, contemporary beach romance
6. The Waterfront Way - second chance at love, opposites attract, later in life, contemporary beach romance
THE LOVE LIST
I enjoyed this book
It kept.me reading it every day and the people in it! Great book!
A very sweet, feel good book. Read it in 2 days and I never read! Look forward to the next one.
I want a love list
I want a love list, I already have five things I want to put on it. What a wonderful idea and a beautifully written book. This was an enjoyable read that made you feel good and showed you that you can find love even when you are not looking. I love Bea’s friends, they are there for her and are willing to help her figure things out. I would recommend this book to all. I received an arc and the views and opinions are my own.