Sage Grady is a master of transformation. She's a seasoned hairstylist who's perfected the art of change, one cut and color at a time. Yet, her own life has started to feel somewhat monotonous, almost like she's stuck in someone else's style–and she needs to shake things up.
It's not a mid-life crisis.
It's a new way of thinking, of living.
With her sister and her Supper Club friends at her side, Sage decides to return to her roots: Texas. No, she's not moving back there. But she wants the vibrancy and adventure each new day can bring that she had when owned a hobby farm in the Coastal Bend.
Sage just needs to find the right patch of land on Hilton Head Island to build her new waterfront way of life.
So she needs Tyler Parker, the man she's had exactly one date with, months ago. Ty's a real estate mogul who knows the value of every inch of Hilton Head Island, where every for-sale piece of property is, and exactly how to make Sage's dreams come true.
Her real estate dreams.
He's made a fortune flipping properties and developing luxury resorts. Yet beneath his polished exterior is a man who's been burned by love, and he's built walls higher than any of his skyscrapers.
As Sage snips, styles, and sashays her way into Ty's heart, she discovers that her way of life isn't the only transformation happening.
Can Sage and Ty navigate their contrasting worlds to create a happily-ever-after? Will they find that the path to true love doesn't always follow the path most trod, but might just be discovered through...the waterfront way?
Read the whole Hilton Head Island Clean Romance and Romantic Women's Fiction series from USA Today bestseller Elana Johnson!
1. The Love List - second chance at love, contemporary romance, beach romance, sweet romance, later in life romance
2. The Paradise Plan - second chance at love, opposites attract, sweet romance, beach romance, later in life romance
3. The Seaside Strategy - second chance romance, beach romance, later in life romance, contemporary romance
4. The Beach Blueprint - second chance romance, friends to lovers, later in life romance, office romance, contemporary beach romance
5. The Tropical Ticket - second chance at love, grumpy sunshine, later in life, enemies to lovers, contemporary beach romance
6. The Waterfront Way - second chance at love, opposites attract, later in life, contemporary beach romance
Really enjoyed this romance
Elana Johnson never disappoints. I really enjoyed Sage and Ty’s romance. After their first date and never hearing from him again Sage meets Ty again at a supper club meal with her friends. She finally agrees to meet him and she decides that being friends is what they should be. It was fun to read how they were going to get together. I really liked their story. I received an arc and the views and opinions are my own.