Lauren Keller understands strategies. She adores them and never enters a marketing meeting without Strategy A, B, and C tucked away in the back of her mind. She's one of the top executives at her firm...until it all comes crashing down with the news that her boss has been stealing money from their clients for almost a decade.
After narrowly escaping indictments herself, Lauren finds herself, at age 43, standing in the parking lot of her office building, a box with a stapler, a sad plant, and a couple of photos as her only companions.
She needs a new strategy, and she decides she can map everything out from the beaches of Hilton Head.
It's not an exit strategy.
It's a seaside strategy.
Relax more. Worry less. Find out what she really wants in her life.
While trying to do that, all with the ocean breeze and her friends for support, Lauren meets Blake Williams. The man is movie-star gorgeous, witty, and looking for someone to help him run his successful financial planning business on the island.
But Lauren doesn't want to work for him, especially not in strategic investments. She's had enough of the high-profile, corporate life. Can she strategically insert herself into Blake's life without compromising her seaside strategy and finally get what she really wants...love and a lasting relationship?
Read the whole Hilton Head Island Clean Romance and Romantic Women's Fiction series from USA Today bestseller Elana Johnson!
1. The Love List - second chance at love, contemporary romance, beach romance, sweet romance, later in life romance
2. The Paradise Plan - second chance at love, opposites attract, sweet romance, beach romance, later in life romance
3. The Seaside Strategy - second chance romance, beach romance, later in life romance, contemporary romance
4. The Beach Blueprint - second chance romance, friends to lovers, later in life romance, office romance, contemporary beach romance
5. The Tropical Ticket - second chance at love, grumpy sunshine, later in life, enemies to lovers, contemporary beach romance
6. The Waterfront Way - second chance at love, opposites attract, later in life, contemporary beach romance
This was an inspiring story, you learn Lauren’s story and what made her the way she is. In her Seaside Strategy she comes up with a plan to make her life better. Losing her job they way she did would have demoralized a person but she uses it to better herself. I loved her and Blake’s story. Blake makes some bad choices but redeemed himself each time. This is a book to read this summer. I still want friends like the supper club. They make you laugh and cry. An inspirational story that I would recommend. Cannot wait for Joy’s story.