Batman: Arkham Knight takes part six months after the events of Batman: Arkham City and has our caped crusader take on the super-villain Scarecrow and a renegade militia led by the mysterious titular Arkham Knight. Leaving Arkham City behind, the latest Batman title takes part in the confines of Gotham City, the largest open world in the series to date. Filled to the brim with gadgets, collectibles and nods to the greater Batman mythos, Batman: Arkham Knight does its best to be the ultimate Batman simulator.
Let us guide you through Batman's latest adventure every step of the way!
Our comprehensive guide will provide you with:
- Complete walkthrough to the story from beginning to end.
- Complete walkthrough to all 14 Most Wanted side-missions.
- Winning strategies to take down the assortment of nasty bosses.
- Strategies to earn top marks in all of the 23 AR Challenges.
- Locations and solutions to every Riddle, Riddler Trophy, Bomb Rioter challenge.
- Achievement/trophy unlock guide.
Customer ReviewsSee All
It needs more pictures during the campaign as well as during the extra missions. The locations should be highlighted as to make it easier to find Militia Towers, the serial killer’s victims, the Breakable Objects, and Azrael’s location. The best guides have many more pictures.