I'm not getting interviews.
I'm not getting responses to my job applications.
I'm not getting a promotion anytime soon.
If the current COVID pandemic continues the above will only get worse.
If I continue applying for jobs and do not hear back, my stress levels and my family's finances are going to be affected badly.
If I stay in my current job, I am not going to be able to provide the life I want for my family
So yeah, I'm worried!
Land it will…
• Explode the myth that employers do not want to be contacted directly.
• Increase the number and quality of interviews by 4X.
• Unlock the Hidden Job Market. When you apply for a job online, you only ever see 30% of all live positions. We show you the how to insiders guide to access the other 70% of roles
• Define once and for all, that building a targeted professional network around your skills, can keep you hired in good or uncertain economic times.
• Show you how to sell yourself better resulting get better interviews and job offers.
In the modern job search or career change there can be a big difference between the job you want V the jobs that are advertised online.
About the author.
Written by M.K Woodward a Partner at one of the world's leading recruitment businesses, comes a surprisingly simple insider's playbook to help you land the job you want, without applying online. He has recruited everything from technology engineers to CEO's of publicly traded businesses. In Land It he and his team share insider tips to help you sell yourself better.
Join the growing community of other job hunters and career changers who have taken back control of their job searches.
BETTER JOB OFFERS
Let's get started!
Kevin Edwards CEO Skipthedishes- "I only wish my 30 year-old self had access to Land It. Its the perfect; corner of the desk-top, career-manual!