Publisher Description

Forget the old way of finding your next job. Right now, is your job search or career change process working? 

Are you getting the interviews you need, from the employers you want? 

If you are, great. If you're not, I'll let you into a secret: It is easier than you think to fix and it will lead to landing the career you want. 

When you apply for jobs online you only ever see 30% of all the opportunities available. The other 70% are in the Hidden Job Market. On average, 250 people apply for every online job advertisement and only 2% get called to an interview. 

No wonder so many people are frustrated by entering this automated job search lottery.

There is no reason to wait, especially in such unstable economic times. Whether your dream is to escape your current job, being paid what you're worth or just living more and enjoying your career - From Zero to Interview is your first step on the road to connecting with the employers you want. 

From Zero to Interview is the first book in The Work Connection series, written by M.K.Woodward, a partner at one of the world's leading recruitment businesses. 

He provides a simple recruitment insider's guide on how to get better interviews with the employers you want, without applying online. 

This proven insider's guide to getting the interviews you want now, includes:
During & post Covid 19, we explode the myth that employers do not want to be contacted directly - How sending empathetic, professional and relevant information to employers and networking will get you interviews, four times more efficiently than applying online to job advertisementsProven real world templates you can copy. 3 resume, email and LinkedIn messages templates that have worked for real people in their job search or career change process  How upgrading your Linkedin profile and resume will improve your ability to get interviews and your ability to be paid what you are worthStep by step real world case studies: How Michael from South Africa went from no responses from his job search to multiple job offers in Austin, Texas within 3 monthsHow Lucy from Scotland closed her dream job in Canada by unlocking the experience in her resume and communicating directly with her target employers 
E.De Xavier "M.K. is working inside the recruitment industry. You are getting a competitive advantage in this job searching handbook and a proven system that works."

Join the growing community of job searchers and career changers who have used from Zero to Interview book to simplify their career and land the job they want. Click the Order button and get your copy of this proven, job search and career change handbook. 

LETS GET STARTED! 

GENRE
Business & Personal Finance
RELEASED
2020
December 30
LANGUAGE
EN
English
LENGTH
36
Pages
PUBLISHER
M.K. Woodward
SELLER
Draft2Digital, LLC
SIZE
198.6
KB

More Books Like This

2014
2014
2009
2010
2016
2003

More Books by M.K. Woodward

2020
2020

Customers Also Bought

2020
2018
2021
2019
2014
2021

Other Books in This Series