<p>Forget the old concept of how to find your next job.</p>
<p>Right now, when you apply for a job online you only ever see 30% of all the opportunities available. The other 70% are in the Hidden Job Market. On average 250 people apply for every online job and only 2% get called to an interview. </p>
No wonder so many people are frustrated by entering this automated job search lottery.
<p>Whether your dream is to escape your current job, being paid what you're worth, working for a more flexible employer or just living more and enjoying your career - The Work Connection is your step by step guide. </p>
<p>There is no reason to wait, especially with such unstable economic times. In his latest book, M.K.Woodward, a partner at one of the world's leading recruitment businesses, gives you a simple insider's plan of how building a professional network around your needs, will land you the career you want. </p>
<p>This book is based on one foundation principle - Better Work Connections = Better Options = Better Career. </p>
<p>This step by step career design guide teaches:
How unlocking the hidden job market is a pretty simple process and can quadruple your interview return How to reconstruct your job search so it matches your goals, eliminating months or years of wasted time. Stop working with employers that don't match your needs and you don't match theirsHow connected people are paid what they are worth, no matter what the economic conditionsProven real world templates you can copy. 10 resume, email and LinkedIn message templates that connect you with the employers you chooseReal world case studies: How Michael from South Africa went from no responses from his job hunt to multiple job offers in Austin, Texas, within 3 monthsHow Sarah from Boston struggled for 12 months to find work after taking time for her children, and closed her dream job in 8 weeks</p>
<p>E. De Xavier "M.K. is working inside the recruitment industry. You are getting a competitive advantage in this job search book and a proven system that works." </p>
<p>Join the many hundreds of job hunters and career changers who have used The Work Connection to simplify their career and land the job they want. Click the BUY button and get your copy of this simple, career change book. </p>
Let's get started!