The empire of Calradia is plagued by inner conflict, tearing the structure of the old order as new lines are drawn on the map. The chaos creates a dangerous world, with opportunities to capitalise on the uncertainty of the future. Control trade routes to manipulate production and distribution of resources, join factions to gain renown and influence world politics, or create your own clan to build a world of your own. Whatever path you choose, this guide will help you to understand the intricacies of the Bannerlord economy, combat, factions, skills and perks, tactics, troop types, character builds, smithing system, quests, and much more to ensure that you are never left wondering what to do next, or how you might go about doing it.
Inside Version 1.0
- Guide to quests for each region, includes main quests and side quests
- Guide to combat system, includes basic and advanced techniques for different weapons
- Guide to combat tactics, includes how to organise troops on the battlefield and simulation battles
- Guide to attribute, skill, and perk systems, includes recommended perks for each character build
- Guide to companion system, includes where to find the best companions and how to get the most out of them
- Guide to the economy system, includes detailed description of trade system and each method for gaining wealth