You are Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster-hunter known as a Witcher. You've fully regained your memories since your miraculous revival and escape from the Wild Hunt, and have cleared your name of the false accusations of regicide. In the wake of the assassination of Foltest, king of Temeria, the north have been rent by warfare as Nilfgaard launches its third major invasion, and the northlands have been united under the insane king Radovid. Overshadowing these petty politics is the mysterious return of Ciri-Geralt's adopted daughter, who is now being pursued by the Wild Hunt.
The guide offers the following:
- A full walkthrough that's more than just a listing of quests-it's an "ideal chronological order" that will get you through the whole game and allow you to see and do everything the game has to offer.
- Side quests, including monster contracts and treasure hunts for obtaining powerful Witcher sets.
- Descriptions of decisions, quests, and events that influence the various endings of the game.
- Crafting and Alchemy information.
- General strategies on how to take down foes large and small, monstrous and humanoid, boss or mundane.
- Information on how to complete all the Gwent quests and obtain all the Gwent cards, including detailed Gwent strategies.
- Trophy/Achievement information.
MASSIVE UPDATE: Version 1.02 (Ongoing) - 7th September 2016
-Added DLC quests "Fool's Gold" and "Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear".
- Organisational changes in the Velen section of the walkthrough to reflect the increased level of Griffin School Gear.
- Organisational changes throughout the walkthrough to provide a "no skulls" path through the game.
- Added Death March difficulty tips and commentary throughout the guide.
- More XP reward numbers included.
- Walkthrough now includes additional information based on patch changes.
- Various typo and grammar fixes.
Where is the rest?
It’s very confusing. The walkthrough of the game is great. One of the best out there. What I call a complete walkthrough. But when it gets to Blood and Wine, down at Wine Wars Belgaard(part 2), it’s like they left out part of it. The guide references getting to the Scavenger Hunt:Grandmaster Wolven gear and lists the Secondary Quests still to be done but leaves it out. Only does 2 more side quests, Extreme Cosplay and Portrait of Witcher as old man. Then skips to La Cage su Fou and then ends. Weird, it’s like that on PC too. And I can’t get anyone to e plain what is going on. It’s like they have the walkthrough but just left it out? I wish they’d fix it bc like I say. It is what I call a complete walkthrough. There is only one other website that comes close.
It’s Very Informative
I love this gaming guide because, it gives you very descriptive details on everything you need to know so, you can have an 100 percent playthrough for this game.
This guide is basically a walkthrough of the questing aspect of the game and completely ignores alchemy, bestiary, crafting, and more about the game. If you're looking for a guide that provides an in-depth analysis this does not completely accomplish that.